This camp offers a wide range of activities. Whether you are an adventurer, looking for something new, a sportsman or a person who wants to help and share with others, Gnilman is for you. Indeed, the key word remains SHARING knowledge, cultures and traditions, accompanied by a discovery of the local environment and its preservation. It is in a natural surrounding by the sea that you will discover the beautiful region that is Palmarin. Under a bright sun, accompanied by local villagers, you will spend a stay rich in discoveries and will weave strong links which will plunge you into the heart of a total immersion.
Contribute to the respect and reconstruction of the local environment
- Visit the agro-ecological farm
- Visit the biodiversity park by kayak
- Opportunity to participate in the work of the camp and the farm
- Meeting with our associative partners
- Contribute to reforestation
- Planting of coconut and fruit trees
A wellness and sports trip in a zen atmosphere
- A hike on a large wild beach
- Yoga and meditation activities by the sea
- A kayak trip to discover the mangroves
- Sporting workshops to get back into shape on the beach
- Cross-dancing classes with an introduction to African dance to the rhythm of the djembe
A look at local customs, culture and the surrounding nature
- An unforgettable encounter with the local community
- Cooking workshops to discover Senegalese flavours
- A visit to the heart of the village, between traditional markets and sumptuous cathedrals
- Themed cultural evenings, full of interaction and meeting people
- Discover the surrounding nature, for all ages.
- An excursion to the Bandia wildlife reserve
- An introduction to local fishing
What's new in 2021 ?
Bill and Tony
Amary, Dumbo and Dumba
The camp is growing and they are waiting for you! You can now learn how to take care of the animals and venture into this educational farm. For a day or an hour, for young and old alike, don’t hesitate to come and pamper the various four-legged residents of Gnilman.
Things to do and see nearby
Intense moments of sharing, discovery and preservation of the local fauna and flora